carlyraischickenShyGirl29Courage_WolfkateseemadisawesomeNinjaturtle994amirite14GeneralPainKhayllayGrilled_CheesusMyLittlePonyA_PhilosopherPalindromeIsMeOhLookAmosquitoitslindsayyyChereoDominicBmineTawnyRaeOriginality_is_DeadmahnamahnamtimmlittletankRAWRdinosaurcandyFlamesToDustepic_fail11Platypusesyeahimritehattrick36SqwanchoStJimmythe_fresh_princeshermaineMhmStephanywitchesofPIGFARTSbookworm1429Monkeyeye1232MonkeyBubbleWraploovelaraxoxDaleksInWonderlandHarenionGossipGirl1990xxdrummer15MashedBananachibo_zillaiscream810MrTieleenbreezyB747

admiralpants

yeahimriteArinDeStructionidolR21NinjaSuperFastJellyFishkaylinkfigirlsilverdreams92Watermeloncsrcsr1117
When watching Avatar, during the action/war scene, when the General guy gets shot MULTIPLE times, and set on fire etc. You kept saying WHY AREN'T YOU DYING?! amirite?

It's called respawning -.-

reddead reddead

The general was basically the only good part of the movie.

Courage_Wolf Courage_Wolf

In response to “The general was basically the only good part...

i thought it was pretty good…

carlyrais OP

More like I was saying "why am I watching this pile of shit anyway?"

Marsellas

In response to “More like I was saying "why am I watching...

I was saying the same thing...

D_Sexy D_Sexy

It's called respawning -.-

reddead reddead

I was thinking "when the **** will this movie be OVER?"

alohatulip707

Apparently he is going to be in the second one. So he actually didn't die

Batman

The only way he could have gotten more manly in that scene would be if he pulled a cigar out, lit it from the fire on his shirt, then calmly put the fire out. o.O Thats what I was thinking

Anonymous

You know when the girl's father dies? I can't seem to remember her name, but she was crying. My sister and the girl next to her were crying and I was laughing so hard! Did you HEAR how she cries?

Reader Reader

And when he went outside in the hangar or wherever it was, I was like YOU WERE OUT THERE IN THAT AIR FOR MORE THAN TWENTY SECONDS! YOU SHOULD BE TURNING AS BLUE AS ONE OF THOSE SILLY NAKED TEN-FOOT SMURFS!

Arisaur Arisaur

In response to “And when he went outside in the hangar or...

i know! he should have died like ten times but he just kept on living like nothing happened!

figirl figirl

In response to “i know! he should have died like ten times...

I was about to stab the screen with something sharp just watching him NOT die the whole time! ><''

Arisaur Arisaur