PalindromeIsMecoolchicashmadBluMeanie211OMFGItsMEavpmforthewinBayleeBrittneyAlexusteam_dumbledorePot_headanellepamcakegreasedlightninglecornergirllex1028jaybreneyesthatstrueMikeInsanePPGridingpeacocksgeneKOALASRULERachelLenorasarrsberryKayKay_MacabreEllyPhantAccio_Usernameneutrinavicmar2007litapd311o__________oMotherRuckerEmycappyRoseWeasleyAlexCarlileThePillow24cheyenne42mollyFlamesToDustkodabear911asleepfromdayRunDontWalkTwoSpoonsxxsandyyjmelynn14kaylaKatffroStarKidMasonWheeleridolR21

MadsSeventy_x7MeganLanelleDani_LynnSpainomgxiitsxtallySage_FloweritstotallybeaJustLovinItWWWYKI

avpmforthewinphoebala1207idolR21RunDontWalkOMFGItsMEkodabear911LunaLovesMebrittanymichelleHelloTharrXblueXcheetahXARainbowZebrax4everxlove101GrintfanathenasgirlStripedElfSocksYour_StalkerIndeedAnnieNC
If you're a fan of Harry Potter and plan on seeing the next movie, you won't be able to take Malfoy seriously anymore because of AVPM, amirite?

ROFLM!!!!!!!! [rolling on floor like malfoy ;)]

Anonymous

Oh! Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at meeeee. Rocketship Potter. Star kid potter. Mooooooonshoooes potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to PIGFARTS.

pamcake

whats AVPM?

kngiht4life

Anonymous

naw i can still take him seriously. i love hp and avpm but i do not connect them in my mind

lizlemon

In response to “naw i can still take him seriously. i love hp...

Lucky. They kinda blend together in my mind. I love how he's played by a girl in AVPM.

PalindromeIsMe PalindromeIsMe OP

Maybe I can, maybe I can't. But I know I'm gonna get one heck of a laugh outta A Very Potter Sequel!!

LillyKat

In response to “Maybe I can, maybe I can't. But I know I'm...

yes!! I can't wait!

OMFGItsME OMFGItsME

I want Hermione Granger and a rocket ship.

vicmar2007 vicmar2007

This made me freakishly happy because I am OBSESSED with Harry Potter! A Very Potter Sequel on youtube in June! I'm so hyped!

acciodoublestuffed

In response to “This made me freakishly happy because I am...

me too!!!!! can't wait!

OMFGItsME OMFGItsME

Anonymous

DID SOMEONE SAY DRACO MALFOY?

Anonymous

actually watching it right now. I needed to laugh. =]

OMFGItsME OMFGItsME

ahhhh when does the sequel come?!?!

Anonymous

If this homemade dark mark won't prove my loyalty!

LunaLovesMe LunaLovesMe

Ever time I see him I'm going to start thinking about Granger Danger.... " I think I'm falling in love falling in love falling in love. Oh yes, I'm failling in love falling on love falling in looove.. with Hermione Granger...This could mean... daaaangerrr." XD

LadyPeterPan LadyPeterPan

In response to “Ever time I see him I'm going to start...

that's my fave song from the musical :]

OMFGItsME OMFGItsME

I'm tirrreddd....Can't we just be death eaters? Ha, I'm gonna laugh the first time I see him on the big screen, and every time I see him otherwise sing Granger Danger under my breath.

(Oh, and it comes out July 22 at eight)

athenasgirl

In response to “I'm tirrreddd....Can't we just be death...

Thanks. Every time I see him I'm going to expect him to roll around or something.

PalindromeIsMe PalindromeIsMe OP

I wish I had permission from my family to fly out to where they're doing it and see it :(

athenasgirl

In response to “I wish I had permission from my family to fly...

Me too. I think it's in Michigan, but my parents would never let me travel that far alone.

PalindromeIsMe PalindromeIsMe OP

I am going to the premiere of Harry Potter as Draco Malfoy and playing AVPM and AVPS songs while shouting out random lines from the plays! WOOO

NymphadoraTonks NymphadoraTonks

In response to “I am going to the premiere of Harry Potter as...

I'm being Malfoy for Halloween!

LunaLovesMe LunaLovesMe

I know I'll probably get hated for this (which is why I'm making it anonymous)...

I'm obsessed with Harry Potter, but for some reason, I genuinely don't like AVPM. I feel like a true Harry Potter musical has so much potential (I'm a theatre geek as well), but the show didn't meet my expectations. I think that the people who performed were extremely talented, and I know that the cast only made it to honor the book, but some of the characters (such as Ron and especially Dumbledore) were completely different than the ones I fell in love with while reading the series. Again, I am as hard-core-Harry-Potter as it gets (I've reread the books about a billion times), but I feel that the show lacked the excitement, suspense, and the fantasy-reality mix that the book had.

I hope nobody figures out who I am, stalks me down and kills me for saying this, but this is just my thought.

A True Potter Fan :)

In response to “I know I'll probably get hated for this...

Nah, I'm with you. It was cute, but a lot more could've been done with it.

Anonymous

Continue