1. Honour the muggroom.
2. Thou shalt not address a white cockerel by name.
3. Thou shalt eat no wood.
4. If thou seest two sticks lying one on top of the other, thou shalt walk backwards over them with thy left foot first, not with thy right. Moreover, thou shalt not devour them.
5. Should a vulture’s shadow fall across a fire that has gone out, thou shalt rekindle it three times or a great misfortune will ensue.
6. If thou cross the path of a white cockerel seated on two superimposed sticks, thou shalt not strike it, nor shalt thou address it by name nor partake of the said sticks.
7. Thou shalt bear a name unlike any other in the entire universe. On encountering one of thy brethren thou shalt address him by his full name without a single slip of the tongue.
8. Should a vulture’s shadow fall across a white cockerel seated on two charred sticks in the ashes of a dead fire, thou art in a deplorable predicament. Notwithstanding this, thou shalt neither lose courage nor address the cockerel by name, nor devour the sticks, nor strike the vulture, nor greet thy brother in an inadequate fashion.
9. Thou shalt not finkle backwards.
10. Thou shalt not finkle forwards.
11. Thou shalt not sleep on a dune that drifts in the direction of noon. Should it drift towards evening, thy time has come.
12. Thou shalt betake thyself to the city named Anagrom Ataf and, when thou hast found it, trap it and make it thy home for evermore.
Amirite is the premier opinion-based social network where people from all around the world discover, debate and discuss today's hottest issues. Share your perspective to the world and interact with like-minded individuals on breaking news, hot topics and controversial issues now!
With that many angles, the discussions on Amirite will open your eyes to a panoramic view of your world that you won't get anywhere else, allowing you to see the big picture and discuss it.
Every opinion matters on Amirite.