Gee, my name is Madi. I mean, I suppose you could call me The Coolest Person You've Ever Met, but really, just Madi is fine.
Don't be fooled now, that really is a picture of me. The chameleon on my shoulder is my one and only friend. I tell him secrets and we giggle together at slumber parties.
You can be my friend too.
If you want.
Not gonna lie, but I am one cool cat. Since I know everyone is dying to know just how cool I am, I will grace you all will some brief knowledge of Madi.
1. I rollerskate. I don't know if this is an actual sport or not. I like to tell myself it is. Hey, whatever helps me get to sleep at night, right? No, no, not roller derby, it's just like all that fancy figure ice skating jumps and spins, only on rollerskates. Because iceskating is for s.
2.s ...squares....god, why am I such a square???
3. I like acting. Now, I don't want to brag, but once in second grade, I was in my class production of The Three Little Pigs. And I played a pig. Okay, so it wasn't a main pig..it was a background pig...but I still had three lines, and only two of them were oink.
4. My life is a musical. I walk around school, my house, and everywhere else just singing and dancing my feelings. And then people join in. ...Well, no one has joined in yet, but I'm sure they are going to.
5. You can join in.
6. When I grow up, I'm going to work at Disneyland. Life's dream, yo. Dawg. Gangsta. Word.
7. I'm just so cool that anyone I talk to instantly goes up in their status level so I mean I guess you could message me if you really want to and if you're cool enough, I might just grace you with a reply, Mr. Hottie McHotPants.
Alright my little princesses, fairwell.
I think 'in love' is more general here. Not like you'd want to get married and have all of their babies, not like you'd be sexually attracted to that person. I think it means 'in love' in the sense that you would have this attachment to them... you'd feel emotionally connected with that person and maybe feel protective of them. 'In love' is being used in the broadest and most idealistic sense of the word here.
The fact that ANY young person would call someone a name or think of them as a lesser person solely because they have a different opinion or religion than themselves, is PROOF that the propaganda and brainwashing techniques in the educational system are working. Amirite?
Amirite is the premier opinion-based social network where people from all around the world discover, debate and discuss today's hottest issues. Share your perspective to the world and interact with like-minded individuals on breaking news, hot topics and controversial issues now!
With that many angles, the discussions on Amirite will open your eyes to a panoramic view of your world that you won't get anywhere else, allowing you to see the big picture and discuss it.
Every opinion matters on Amirite.