So my name is Jennifer, I'm 18 years old and I'm from New Zealand!
WE JUST WON THE RUGBY WORLD CUP! Whooo, go the mighty All Blacks! :D
Not too sure what to say... so I guess I'll just write a list of random facts about me:
1. My birthday is on April Fool's Day but it never gets old! :)
2. I hang all my clothes in my wardrobe in colour order and line all my shoes up in height order and put all my books on my shelf in size order.
3. I have two awesome brothers, ones 8 years younger and the other one is 10 years older
4. I was born in Germany and moved to NZ when I was three years old but my ethnicity is Bangladeshi
5. When I arrived to NZ (1996), I could speak nothing but German (cause the babysitter and housekeeper etc. were all German) and had to learn English at Kindergarten and also took up learning Bengali from my parents. Now sadly, I can only speak fluent English and Bengali and forgotten all my German :(
6. Both my parents can still read and write and speak fluent German as well as English and Bengali which is kinda funny to watch because it's not everyday you get to see Indian looking people speak a European language, haha.
7. I've been playing the piano for about 10 years and I can play the guitar and violin too
8. I love to play hockey and netball (if you don't know what this is, look it up! Its an awesome sport!!) in my spare time
9. I've broken almost every finger on my hands at least once
10. I've never been drunk and I've never smoked anything in my life
11. I've always been to strict private Catholic schools my whole life but for my last year of highs school (2011), I switched to the competition public school which shocked my family and friends
12. I'm really friendly and love to meet new people so don't be shy and give me a shout!
Hope to make some new friends around the world here!
100%Galaxy > KitKat.
Amirite is the premier opinion-based social network where people from all around the world discover, debate and discuss today's hottest issues. Share your perspective to the world and interact with like-minded individuals on breaking news, hot topics and controversial issues now!
With that many angles, the discussions on Amirite will open your eyes to a panoramic view of your world that you won't get anywhere else, allowing you to see the big picture and discuss it.
Every opinion matters on Amirite.