Things you may or may not need to know about me:
-I'm 16 (I no longer have to be worried about getting banned..?)
- I live in the USA. Though I suppose thats already mentioned else where....
-I love winter. This is a good thing because I live in Iowa and it tends to snow a lot in the winter. Also, the cold makes for a good excuse for me to play with fire.
-I am a runner. This year is my first year actually running to compete in anything (CROSS COUNTRY WOOOO!!!) but I've been running for awhile now. It makes me feel free and slightly accomplished.
-I play 4 instruments. The only 2 I play well are piano and trumpet. And I loooove playing piano. Playing a slow, relaxing piece that I know by heart just puts me in a trance ^.^
-Speaking of trumpet, I'm in the school band, which (at my school) automatically makes me a band geek. :)
-Maybe it's just because I watch too much House, but I'd love to do something medical when I grow up. Being a veterinarian would be good too, though.
- I have 3 favorite colors and they are green, blue, and violet, in that order.
- I've been learning Spanish for 3 years now and I'm not very fluent (at all), but I'm hoping I will be eventually.
- Holst is awesome. If you haven't heard Venus from his suite "The Planets", you should most definately listen to it. It's pretty relaxing.
-I really wish I was witty. That'd be awesome.
-I'm a HUGE sucker for romance and love and all that mushy stuff. *Giggle, giggle!*
-Zelda games are addictive.
-My family has 2 dogs, a cat, and a rabbit. Oh, and my brother has a fish. His name's Titus (the fish, not the brother).
-Drawing is super duper fun! :D
- A lot of the time, I'll say I really like an artist, even if I've only heard their popular stuff.
-Speaking of which, I'm going to list some of my favorite bands: Weezer, Coldplay, The Strokes, States, Green Day, the Perishers, 2 Door Cinema Club, the Narrative, the Drums, the Foo Fighters, the Caesars, Phoenix, and many more which just didn't happen to pop into my head as I was typing this.
- Listening to Brandon Flowers (alone or with the Killers) makes me happy. But he's not one of those artists that I was talking about up there. (^^^) I actually know most of the Killers' older songs.
-I have a blog. It's very stupid; I wouldn't waste my time there if I were you. Mostly because I haven't posted anything on there in months. But go ahead if you must..
-Raspberry scented things smell nice.
If for some reason you want to know more about me or just wanna talk, feel free to message me! :)
Amirite is the premier opinion-based social network where people from all around the world discover, debate and discuss today's hottest issues. Share your perspective to the world and interact with like-minded individuals on breaking news, hot topics and controversial issues now!
With that many angles, the discussions on Amirite will open your eyes to a panoramic view of your world that you won't get anywhere else, allowing you to see the big picture and discuss it.
Every opinion matters on Amirite.