+12

It is weird how humans will willingly kill animals for sport, but we humans are scared of human death. I think our species thinks too highly of ourselves, and should act like what we were originally meant to be, mammals, treating other animals fairly and only killing them as necessary. We shouldn't have animals as pets, but more as companions, like our human friends, for example. Amirite?

Lazynezs avatar
0 23
The voters have decided that Lazynez is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

We're superior beings for a reason.

Sarahs avatar Sarah No Way 0Reply
@Sarah We're superior beings for a reason.

Yes according to HUMANS we are superior. Just because we have advanced science and aposable thumbs does not mean we are better. Animals could be much more advanced than us for all we know. WE'RE TOO BIG-HEADED TO SEE THAT

KilL_mEs avatar KilL_mE Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Sarah Yeah, don't think so.

cough concieted cough

KilL_mEs avatar KilL_mE Yeah You Are 0Reply
@KilL_mE cough concieted cough

If you want to see it that way.

Sarahs avatar Sarah No Way 0Reply
@Sarah If you want to see it that way.

Not you as an individual, humans as a species

@KilL_mE Not you as an individual, humans as a species

Yeah, it's still a perception thing.

Sarahs avatar Sarah No Way 0Reply
@Sarah Yeah, don't think so.

Actually, yes. If monkeys could do the same things as us PLUS all the things they already can, they would be far superior. We are too big headed to see we were all put on this planet as equals, but we thought because we could widdle some crap up out of wood and other animals couldn't we were superior.

Lazynezs avatar Lazynez Yeah You Are 0Reply
@28095

They could if they had a TINY bit more brain power with engineering. I'm just saying that they are our equals, and we should only use our skills against them when NECESSARY. You don't see Cheetas killing us because they are able to, do you? You don't see elephants stomping on us because they have that ability do you? You don't see Eagles pooping on us on purpose because they can fly, and we can't do you?

Monkeys are just as superior as us. Actually, they are even more intellectual. If we are so "superior", then how come we are the ones starting world wide wars, global warming, the destruction of our planet along with killing many animals that did not deserve this. Just because we are higher on the food chain, does NOT make it OK to treat them like garbage. We should treat them like living beings. We shouldn't kill for sport, we shouldn't even BUY dogs. They have their wn lives, and they should choose where they want to be. Now, it's like we have no choice but to have dogs as pets, because we have trained them to be pets who can't fend for themselves in the wild. I think we think too highly of ourselves. Dogs have feelings, monkeys have feelings, cats have feelings, all animals are just like us. The ability to stand on two legs, have thumbs, and speak and manage thoughts makes us completely superior? We'd be better off being a couple of slugs if all we have created so fa

@28094

Oh...kay? I'm losing credibility for A) what I believe in, and B) from a stranger I will most likely never meet. I'm sorry if that sounds mean, but it is the truth.

Yes according to HUMANS we are superior. Just because we have advanced science and aposable thumbs does not mean we are better. Animals could be much more advanced tha

Amen

@238452

If i wasn't a meat eater I would. And don't call me the dumbass. Something tells me your parents were a little too backed-off when they were raising you. :/

@239689

Eh, no. I will never feel stupid because I think us humans have put ourselves a little too high on the totem pole.