+13

Death ends a life, not a relationship ♥, amirite?

Sage_Flowers avatar
0 7
The voters have decided that Sage_Flower is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Are you insinuating that you are a necrophiliac?

@Are you insinuating that you are a necrophiliac?

I think what the she meant is that once someone is dead, you can still love that person. :/

@She should have worded it better then.

It's actually a quote that's why and I also liked it. I'm pretty sure when a family member in your family, you're obviously upset because you cared and about them and still do.

@Sage_Flower It's actually a quote that's why and I also liked it. I'm pretty sure when a family member in your family, you're...

You shouldn't have preconceived notions about a person who's playing devil's advocate, and plus I'm just kidding around. I have no intention of insulting you whatsoever. :)

you can't date a corpse :/

To be precise, it ends the relationship, since that is something that happens between two people, but it doesn't necessarily end the feelings one may have for the deceased.