-13

Having a urinal should be a requirement in the house. Amirite?

Vinvus avatar
0 16
The voters have decided that Vinvu is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Think about it men; you wake up in the middle of the night needing to pee, and you do not want to turn on the lights because it hurts your eyes and you'll be fully awake. you don't want to sit on an icy cold toilet seat, plus you dont want to make a mess on your toilet if you somehow spray.

Vinvus avatar Vinvu Yeah You Are 0Reply

What if no men live there though. There would be no need for a urinal.

Normas avatar Norma No Way 0Reply
@Vinvu what if your guest was a man?

My mom's one of those crazy feminist people so we never have men over.

Normas avatar Norma No Way 0Reply
@Chromana Are you joking?

Unfortunately no. My mom is a man hater.

Normas avatar Norma No Way 0Reply
@Norma Unfortunately no. My mom is a man hater.

Wow, that's actually crazy. Didn't know people like that existed. I'm sure she would like me though :)

@Chromana Wow, that's actually crazy. Didn't know people like that existed. I'm sure she would like me though :)

She wouldn't even give you a chance unless you dressed up like a very convincing drag queen.

Normas avatar Norma No Way 0Reply
@Norma She wouldn't even give you a chance unless you dressed up like a very convincing drag queen.

Wow, that's crazy. So you don't have any guy friends over? I'm not even talking about boyfriends here.

@Norma Nope. I have to go to their house.

Does it bother your mom that you have guy friends? This whole thing is crazy :S

@Chromana Does it bother your mom that you have guy friends? This whole thing is crazy :S

it probably does bother her.. it's not like she can prevent her from having guy friends.

Vinvus avatar Vinvu Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Vinvu it probably does bother her.. it's not like she can prevent her from having guy friends.

Wow, I just got really confused lol. I clicked onto your profile before reading your post (thinking you were TheIceLooksWet) and was majorly thinking "WTF" because your profile says "My name is Kevin".

haha. Yeah she hates that I have guy friends. I think she's trying to convert me into a lesbian nun or something. :o

Normas avatar Norma No Way 0Reply

Do you mind seeing pee drops/stain in your toilet seat? I'm pretty sure men do not wanna clean that up

Vinvus avatar Vinvu Yeah You Are 0Reply

A toilet works for both sexes. It would be a waste of cash if you have both...