+14

you really hate it, when youre listening to a sad smilie song that fits the moment. am I right?

jesse_jamess avatar
1 10

What I REALLY hate is like, what you see in movies.
You get broken up with and every song, movie, t.v. show, etc. reminds you of her.

@Iamsorite What I REALLY hate is like, what you see in movies. You get broken up with and every song, movie, t.v. show, etc...

i know what you mean. what is even worse, is when youre hanging out with your friends, trying to be distracted from the break up, then your's and his/hers song comes on.

@jesse_james i know what you mean. what is even worse, is when youre hanging out with your friends, trying to be distracted from...

Well thankfully me and her didn't have a song.

Also, I'm thankful that me and her are still friends.
if I ever lost her as a friend, I'd shit a brick.

@jesse_james well. Atleast you're lucky. Unlike 50 first dates movie.

Well, if my situation were like that movie, it'd be alot easier to let her go.
haha

@Iamsorite Well, if my situation were like that movie, it'd be alot easier to let her go. haha

i would so take advantage of those 50 first dates. act like a stalker, be a british gentleman from back in the 1800s ect.