+219

Harry Potter amusement park should be in England, where Hogwarts is set. Amirite?

1 9

Hogwarts is actually somewhere in Scotland, but I get what you mean. I thought it would be somewhere out there, too.

hogwarts is in scotland... silly muggle

Floridians need something to do, don't you all have access to mountains and stuff that's, well, fun?

@sara24 Floridians need something to do, don't you all have access to mountains and stuff that's, well, fun?

Let's see, what fun stuff is there in Florida? Well there's disney land, universal studios, the beach surrounding every side, yeah, they don't have enough.

BRING THAT SHIT TO DENMARK
cough

It should be here!

JK Rowling is English, there has never even been an American actor in it and it's just OURS. Why should we have to fly millions of hours to see it, so stupid.

there's been American actors in the films...
and you already get the satisfaction of saying it originated in England. Let us have this one Harry Potter ultimate fan-thing. Please...
Besides, if(when) this takes off, I'm sure they'll build one in there and it'll be even more popular.

nope there hasn't been main characters, they were talking about it at the movie awards the other week in england