+35

Admit it, we all talk to ourselves, we all pick our noses, we all drink from the carton, we all masturbate, we all poop, we all pretend we're with that one person, we all are hypocrites, we all fart, and we all cry, so stop trying to hide it, amirite?

jacque95655s avatar
0 14
The voters have decided that jacque95655 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

No I do not drink from the carton thank you very much. We use bottles like civilized people.

@No I do not drink from the carton thank you very much. We use bottles like civilized people.

milk comes in bottles now? I thought that was more like...a few decades ago lol

@jacque95655 milk comes in bottles now? I thought that was more like...a few decades ago lol

My bad.. I guess you would call it a carton (the thing I use) but I call it a bottle.

I'm sorry, I would agree but I don't do everything you listed. like i've never pretended to be with that one person

@I'm sorry, I would agree but I don't do everything you listed. like i've never pretended to be with that one person

yeah, and i figured there would be some people who don't apply, but at least you get the general concept. lol

i cant wait for the day when people stop hiding this stuff so i can fart whenever I want..

You were with me until drinking from the carton. That's just nasty.