+334

It's really quite impossible to control your dreams, amirite?

Schmuckks avatar
1 5
The voters have decided that Schmuckk is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Ever hear of lucid dreaming? You can teach yourself how, I just had my first try last night and I wasn't succesful but I hope to be eventually. You can learn how if you google it :P

@Scup Ever hear of lucid dreaming? You can teach yourself how, I just had my first try last night and I wasn't succesful...

Yeah I've done that, twice.

But that was luck. Now every time I try to remember I'm dreaming, I forget. Lolz.

@Lostman Yeah I've done that, twice. But that was luck. Now every time I try to remember I'm dreaming, I forget. Lolz.

It actually takes some work, like you have to do reality checks throughout the day, and sleep weird. But once you get comfortable with it I think it'd be cool.

it happened to me a few times but just by chance, it was great

Lucid dreaming. I found something somewhere on how to get yourself to lucid dream.