-69

Football requires little talent and exercise. There's a guy who runs for a split second, a guy who throws, and a bunch of overweight people guarding, amirite?

BrandenWedwicks avatar Sports
1 40
The voters have decided that BrandenWedwick is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's muscle not fat mate. Also you try running around for a full game tackling and getting tackled and see how little exercise that takes.

And no talent? hahaha

@Retooser And wearing full pads too, don't forget.

EVERY1 PLEASE STOP FEEDING THE TROLL!!!

@EVERY1 PLEASE STOP FEEDING THE TROLL!!!

*Everyone. Is it really that hard to type out three letters?

I'd like to see you play in a football game. Obviously the people who agree with this post are not athletes.

Yeah, I don't play football, but from one athlete to another I have respect for the players and their talent

HAHA! I hope you realize that the average 40-yard dash speed for an NFL lineman is around 4.80 seconds. That is around 250-300 pounds running at 17 mph. Good luck.

Hahaha this post is ridiculous, I'd love to see the OP do a lineman stomp around the whole football field, or squat for 15 minutes

While I don't agree with the post, you have to understand that the usual case is you guys always ranting like this about soccer/football/futbol and call it gay, simple, and easy, while it actually takes incredible fitness, and skill.

theres a SHIT load more to football than just that. and the "overweight people" have muscle you faggot

There's a reason why you aren't the best football player in the world. Obviously it takes skill if you have to practice and train for hundreds of hours just to stay competitive, let alone be the best.

Bretts avatar Brett No Way +3Reply

Wrong wrong wrong. This should be on amiwrong. Any sport(well most all) require talent and hard work, to be good. Football, is a physically requiring sport, depending on how you play and practice. I've been playing for 8 years now, and I'm a fit, strong person because of football.

Why have so many people agreed with this?

This makes me lose faith in humanity.

you have obviously never played football. yea, so you only go for short periods of time, but those short periiods are explosive and happen for a couple of hours. and it takes so much mental skill to play football. every player on the field has to memorize so many plays and know who to block and where to run. and u have to have such good endurance to last a full game of football

I was gonna comment saying how wrong you are, but obviously everyone here has it summed up pretty nicely for you.

so that means no sport requires talent or exercise. soccer is a bunch of guys kicking a ball into a net, golf is a guy whacking a tiny ball with a long metal stick, baseball is a bunch of guys hitting a ball with a stick. volley ball is a bunch of people hitting a ball over a net. and nascar is just a bunch of guys driving their cars in a circle. it requires talent to catch a ball that is slightly over or under thrown while a guy is trying to tackle you, or to throw a football accurately while putting all your trust in your offensive line. don't criticize unless you truly know

Troll

Dude, I don't even like football and I know this is dead wrong.

Fattys avatar Fatty No Way +1Reply

How did this even make the front page? Smh. You shouldnt even be able to make fun of any sport, because the best at whatever sport it is, are usually fit, strong, hardworking, and talented.

holy shit this is so wrong I bet everybody who voted it up were girls. Not becuz i have anything against girls, but just becuz obviously none of them have ever played football

@Edward_FINNA holy shit this is so wrong I bet everybody who voted it up were girls. Not becuz i have anything against girls, but...

Well that was uncalled for... I was thinking more of a bunch of obese tubs of lard who do nothing but decompose in front of the computer like the pathetic useless failures they are. Certainly not girls. I know girls who can kick any guy's *** on a regular basis in sports.

@Well that was uncalled for... I was thinking more of a bunch of obese tubs of lard who do nothing but decompose in...

not at football... how many girls do you know that play tackle football? i was just saying that they dont understand the game, which is why one would post that. also, the site is mainly made up of girls

they see him trollin... but he doesnt exist anymore... because amirite dont like trolls and such

Ahahaha you kidding me? If this is what you think then you should go in the field and play with those guys...you might not get out alive though.

I know you are trollin though :)

Assuas avatar Assua No Way 0Reply

some positions require a lot of both. people who pass, catch, or run the ball require tremendous athleticism.

i don't buy the linemen though. i really don't. they're the least "fit" athletes i've seen.

yddraigarians avatar yddraigarian Yeah You Are 0Reply
@yddraigarian some positions require a lot of both. people who pass, catch, or run the ball require tremendous athleticism. i...

Actually linemen are very fit. One of my best friends who is a lineman squats 300 pounds.

@Grills_Bears Actually linemen are very fit. One of my best friends who is a lineman squats 300 pounds.

Just because you can squat a lot doesn't mean you're fit. It just means you have strong thighs.

@Grills_Bears He also has a 5 second 40. Bitch.

What's your point? I never said he was slow. I just said squatting a lot does not mean you are fast.

Football players have quaterback And coaches calling every single play they do. So they don't have to think for themselves. The only football players that actually have to some thinking are qbs

an0nym0uss avatar an0nym0us Yeah You Are 0Reply

Football requires some skill, but not as much as other sports. You only have one job to do, depending on your posotion.

Mikes avatar Mike Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Mike Football requires some skill, but not as much as other sports. You only have one job to do, depending on your posotion.

I'd like to see you run a route into a defense without getting blasted. Oh wait, you're probably some fatass sitting at his computer at home who doesn't play any sports. And you only have one position if you play in most colleges or in the pros. On top of that, each position has more than "one job to do". If you're a free safety, you have to watch the entire field and the quarterback's eyes at the same time. Try to know a little bit about what you're talking about before making ignorant statements.

@DontJudge I'd like to see you run a route into a defense without getting blasted. Oh wait, you're probably some fatass...

I played football for 3 years before I quit... Honestly baseball is a harder sport. It requires way more skill than football ever will. Know your facts before you defend something oh so passionately, bitch.

Mikes avatar Mike Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Mike I played football for 3 years before I quit... Honestly baseball is a harder sport. It requires way more skill...

Lol. Definitely a fatass if you play baseball then. Pussy. The only hard parts of baseball are hitting and pitching. How about don't be a bitch. You quit football because it was too hard.

@DontJudge Lol. Definitely a fatass if you play baseball then. Pussy. The only hard parts of baseball are hitting and...

Yes, I'm a fatass. Oh, wait... looks at default picture

Guess that's not the problem...

I quit football because it bored me... I now spend my fall and winter time at the batting cages and at the gym, getting prepared for baseball. Hitting and pitching are 2/3 of the main things you have to do, fielding being the 3rd. And fielding isn't that easy... especially on a hard hit ball towards the hole. Good luck timing your dive right to get it.

Mikes avatar Mike Yeah You Are 0Reply

You've obviously never played football

And when you stub your toe you get to sit out the rest of the season. And still get paid. They run for a few seconds. Whistle. Run. Throw. Whistle. Throw. Tackle. Whistle. Seriously, faaaaggot ass sport. Now, hockey, that's a fuckin sport.