+1,537

The best things in life don't need a commercial, amirite?

asleepfromdays avatar
49 88
The voters have decided that asleepfromday is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

for everything else there's Mastercard

Yeah, it'd be a little awkward to see an ad for blowjobs.

DanielJamess avatar DanielJames Yeah You Are +45Reply

Amirite doesn't have a commercial!

@mschristoferdrew Amirite doesn't have a commercial!

but amirite makes you type ad mottos before publishing your posts...i feel like that counts as a commercial. in a way. mebeh. :-S

@994578

very true, but commercialism exists here anyway, as it is everywhere. and actually, amirite does advertise itself on facebook, at the very least

@998302

are you sure? and what about ads on other sites? i'd have a hard time believing that amirite doesn't have any online ads anywhere...

like jamba juice and In-n-Out

mylifeisflys avatar mylifeisfly Yeah You Are +43Reply
@992981

Haha, burger chain on the West coast. It is 10x better than McDonalds or Burger King. Mylifeisfly probably forgot that it is a West coast only chain.

@Phil Haha, burger chain on the West coast. It is 10x better than McDonalds or Burger King. Mylifeisfly probably forgot...

haha yeah i did, & i think i mistook the entire post lol, the OP is talking about like hugs, kisses, taking walks with your loved ones things like that...

mylifeisflys avatar mylifeisfly Yeah You Are +6Reply

@904516 (Mylifeisfly): WDF? Alright I don't know about anyone else but I heard in-and-out was suppose to be this renowned burger house. When I got there and tried it. I was so disappointed. I mean its not bad but definitely not great.

@Mister_Jim_Halpert @904516 (Mylifeisfly): WDF? Alright I don't know about anyone else but I heard in-and-out was suppose to be this...

well apparently it is, but i have no idea about their burgers, im actually vegetarian. I go there for animal-style fries...its like fries with grilled onions, cheese, and a special sauce on top and their fries are amazingly crispy its like heaven. & their Neopolitan shakes>wendy's frosties :]

mylifeisflys avatar mylifeisfly Yeah You Are +2Reply
@mylifeisfly well apparently it is, but i have no idea about their burgers, im actually vegetarian. I go there for animal-style...

Aw, well if you don't mind me saying, your missing out. Not sure if you heard of this other Chain but its called 5 guys and there burgers are mouthwatering and they have free classic American roasted peanuts, you can take as much as you can eat. Its a total guys pig out spot.

Anyway, in-and-out was entirely and disappointment. I wish I tried those fries your talking about before I came back though :T they sound intriguing lol. But honestly their burgers and mediocre at best and thus definitely not better than The McDonald Angus bacon and cheese OR the whopper.

@Mister_Jim_Halpert Aw, well if you don't mind me saying, your missing out. Not sure if you heard of this other Chain but its called 5...

Im not entirely sure but i think their burgers aren't known for being a "special kind of burger" but because their ingredients are superior quality or something like that. Most of their best stuff is not on the menu, like the animal fries. Some people don't like them though, esp if they don't like crispy fries.

mylifeisflys avatar mylifeisfly Yeah You Are 0Reply

oh and ive never heard of 5 guys and i can't be missing out on stuff i haven't had, and to be honest dead animals don't really seem worth trying...plus i can't handle the smell, no offense..

Which is why you don't see commercials for Harvard or Princeton.

*Everything but snuggies

Oliver_Woods avatar Oliver_Wood Yeah You Are +13Reply
@VictoryAAC Google

Take that, bing.

Prosopagnosias avatar Prosopagnosia Yeah You Are +16Reply

Wait....don't they advertise Disneyland and Disney cruises and whatnot??

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +12Reply

woah all this zubat eating chips and ptbs jelly jokes are old and dead. all of you have ruined it and most of you just joined in cause you saw it somewhere not because you were there when it actually got created

@lawlolawl woah all this zubat eating chips and ptbs jelly jokes are old and dead. all of you have ruined it and most of you...

I didn't like it to begin with.
Link where it was all created? maybe I can see why people saw it as funny

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are 0Reply
@TalkingRice I didn't like it to begin with. Link where it was all created? maybe I can see why people saw it as funny

Well Zubat started a while ago and first they thought it was annoying then it was all "Hahahha lolol" then the Jelly thing originated from some meme of " U Jelly?" then they decided to use it here.. then it started getting over used on here after about a month...

@992970

according to your username, you guessed right

@OnePenguin Already done

It was done, and I deleted it. y smilie

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are +4Reply

Harry Potter(the books)

Hmm I interpreted this differently, I thought it was saying that the best things in life don't need a commercial break.

Like air.

@Sun Like air.

Aww, I wanted to say that, lol. It was my first thought after reading this post.

IdkWat2Puts avatar IdkWat2Put Yeah You Are 0Reply

Anyone else annoyed with James Patterson's commercials?

Prosopagnosias avatar Prosopagnosia Yeah You Are +3Reply

No, but there's probably an app

inb4 PTB's jelly

@eldorito inb4 PTB's jelly

like @993104 (eldorito): Like Polarthebears jelly. Absolutely delicious. No commercials.

but nothing really needs a commercial...except a commercial competition???
and anyway, commercials are inescapable. give a scenario; suggest something you believe remains untarnished by the commercial world...i can guarantee, if you think just a little harder, you'd realize that nothing in life, these days, comes without some sort of commercialism.

Community Colleges don't have commercials. LOL.

1029384756s avatar 1029384756 Yeah You Are +1Reply

I mean, who would need to advertise heroin?

I believe this is offensive to the memory of Billy Mayes.

No commercials for family and friends :)

@994410

It's my SillBanana persona...

ily <3

@996077

It was intentional...? D:

@996946

Because I'm a silly banaana... get it ahahahahha >:D

@993112

or souls

I'm eating KFC and Koolaid.

@IamProbablyaNinja I'm eating KFC and Koolaid.

You MUST teach me this new method of "eating Kool-Aid."

@VictoryAAC You MUST teach me this new method of "eating Kool-Aid."

you just get the little containers and a spoon and eat the powder lol

Except for snuggies.
THOSES FUCKERS NEED COMMERCIALS!!!

AshleyKunkles avatar AshleyKunkle Yeah You Are 0Reply

Or 'laicremmoc a deen t'nod efil ni sgniht tseb ehT' as they say in mirror world.

DandyFuzzs avatar DandyFuzz Yeah You Are 0Reply

Chipotle doesn't have so commercials, so yes.

jens avatar jen Yeah You Are 0Reply

i'll have to no way this... billy mays used to be in commercials and everything he did was perhaps the best...

mr_es avatar mr_e Yeah You Are 0Reply

Or amirite.

Chocolate isn't good for dogs, but you can have some of my milk.

What about Harry Potter commercials?

Ipad.

@994297

Yes there are cuz I love the music on those commercials.

Then why are there commercials on TV?

@Then why are there commercials on TV?

To advertise the stuff we don't really need and won't make us really happy, but will give us momentary pleasure. There's no way we'd buy something like that without a commercial to coax us into it though.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are +11Reply