+692

At restaurants the ice should be frozen whatever your drink is so it doesn't taste like crap after ex. Sprite: sprite ice cubes, amirite?

Awumpas avatar Food & Drink
15 15
The voters have decided that Awumpa is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That sounds amazing.

Yeah! Mmmmmmmmmm, water flavoured ice cubes! Oh wait! ooooooops!

I swear I told this to my sister today before I read it!

I don't get it...

@I don't get it...

Let's say you order a Dr. Pepper with ice, but the ice melts and your drink is gross.
They should free Dr. Pepper into ice cubes so your drink is cold and tastes okay

:O thats a good idea. you're a genius!

That's brilliant!! I usually have to order my drinks without ice to avoid that.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a problem with freezing something like soda? I mean, with all the different chemicals with different melting points, only some of them would melt at a certain point, making it taste even worse.

Ever hear of whiskey stones?

I don't think soda freezes as well as water, but sweet tea flavored ice cubes would be awesome!

@Aerith I don't think soda freezes as well as water, but sweet tea flavored ice cubes would be awesome!

Yeah soda just kind of turns slushy instead of into a solid. Tea works though yummm.

I HAVE BEEN THINKING THIS FOR THE LONGEST TIME!

Oh, thank GOD! I'm not the only one who thinks this!