+40

They should take all the "Above average" post on MLIA and make a whole new website called "My life is full of high fives and Harry Potter spells", amirite?

Sex_With_A_Snails avatar
1 22
The voters have decided that Sex_With_A_Snail is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"Today, I walked in outside, and saw my brother pretending to cast Harry Potter spells with a tree branch. I was also planning to do do this. He tossed me a branch, and we reenacted the entire Harry vs. Voldemort scene from the last Harry Potter book. After he won, we high fived. MLIFOHFAHPS."

This scheme might just work...

@ArchAngel true, and wtf does it stand for?

My life is full of high fives and Harry Potter Spells.

@Sex_With_A_Snail We all have those days.

haha yeah we do at that, though you always hope they dont come around exam times

@Sex_With_A_Snail Oh god no. That is a suicide sentence.

Yeah tell me about it, it happened to my mate one year, smartest kid in that class always did well on exams but those exams...ugly stuff mate ugly stuff

@ArchAngel Ouch, not nice

When I was in 7th grade I was so nervous that when I finished I tried to sleep, but ended up having a spaz attack and threw my arms out. I hit the other persons test next to me, needless to say they were not happy.

@Sex_With_A_Snail When I was in 7th grade I was so nervous that when I finished I tried to sleep, but ended up having a spaz attack...

Damn, yeah my younger bro goes hysterical sometimes from pressure, he always get 90%+ but he doesn't cope well with stress

or call it my life is the life that i thought happened but then realized it was just an lsd trip, seriously only drug addicts would think they have that shit happening to them.

@Sex_With_A_Snail Yes I doubt someone would walk in on there dad melting chocolate?

well im not saying its crazy for someone to do something a little silly or something, but come on, some of those fucking posts are just ridiculous.

Haha yeah you try that out, wont you:)