+21

This is the first post with the word, disastablishmentarianism in it, amirite?

LyssaBlaus avatar
0 17
The voters have decided that LyssaBlau is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This is probably the first ever recorded use of the word since 1947 at least.

@LyssaBlau It's a fun word I think. :)

Ha, it could be the name of a rebel rock or rap group from the 80s or 90s.

@LyssaBlau Let's do it! X3

New album: "Disastablishmentarianism" by the Salient Blaus! Or the Blau Salients? Or, or . . .

You have no idea how close I was to posting almost the exact same thing about a week ago, only to change my mind after predicting it to be unsuccessful :P

Way to prove me wrong ;)

@LyssaBlau That's awesome! Great minds, eh? Thanks for commenting haha!

I was thinking the same thing ;D Ha. But sure, no problem :) I don't know how you heard of that word, but I heard it from this really creepy girl at my school who just said big words all the time and balanced chairs on her feet for fun :/ lol

The Christmas Robot in ATHF uses "disestablishmentarianism" in the Thanksgiving episode I think.

Btw, I have always heard "antidisestablishmentarianism." Makes it a bit longer :)

Ha! Reminds me of WHALE. I like whales... :O

Yours is probably a word too though :/

My tech teacher used to make us write out ''antidisestablishmentarianism'' 100 times if we spoke in class -_-