+537

Dear preppy trend-following girls, your hair does NOT look good scrunched. It looks like pieces of staw were glued to your head. Amirite?

kawaiis avatar
2 24
The voters have decided that kawaii is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

or when they straighten the life out of it but then make that ONE part in their bangs stick up.. DUMB

It looks nice on some people... but when you over-gel it it looks like crap.

Haha, I thought I was the only one that thought scrunched hair was totally ugly. =D

sapphyres avatar sapphyre Yeah You Are +1Reply
@sapphyre Haha, I thought I was the only one that thought scrunched hair was totally ugly. =D

Oh yeah. It drives me nuts when I walk into school and almost every girl I see's hair is scrunched. It looks really fake and un-cute. :P

kawaiis avatar kawaii Yeah You Are +1Reply

Well I get what you're saying when girls purposely do that, but it's cute when it's natural...

@Well I get what you're saying when girls purposely do that, but it's cute when it's natural...

yeah, mine is natural and i have to scrunch it a little to get it not to get big and i was upset when i read this.. but i have seen people that try to make their straight hair volumized with scrunching, it's awful.

When it's done really well, it can look okay, but usually it looks terrible. Why anyone would rather have their hair look dull and unhealthy instead of shiny and healthy is beyond me.

Like scene girls with their weird hair?

What is "scrunching"? Do I want to know?

@What is "scrunching"? Do I want to know?

(Me!!!!!! =)): the only reason im reading the comments is to figure that out.

(Me!!!!!! =)): It's this thing girls do to their hair that's supposed to make it look messy and cute, like they just got back from the beach or something. Unfortunately, it usually just makes it look like they haven't washed or brushed their hair in weeks. It's a pretty popular trend; you've probably seen what it looks like without even knowing it.

(Anonymous) same here. Oops, I accidentally posted my previous comment twice. Well I hope someone explains it to us!

It's when you wet your hair and crumple it with your hands and then put a TON of hair spray in it so that it stays that way all day

(JustASmallTownGirl and monkeylover6262) Thanks! I think I know what you're talking about. I would never do that.

It looks absolutely TERRIBLE on white girls, not to be racist. It looks all crunchy and gross. If you touch it, it's hard as a rock. And then they straighten their bangs so the texture between the two totally clash. It's awful.

REBEKKAHs avatar REBEKKAH Yeah You Are 0Reply

I scrunch my hair. But i am not preppy. I make it look natural, not like straw but more like waves.

(REBEKKAH): I know! People at my school do that, some people TRY to Scrunch thier hair, and it looks like a wet tangled mess. Don't they own a mirror and realise they look rediculous? It only looks good on some people.

I don't scrunch my hair, I just kinda put mousse in it so it doesn't get all ucky and frizzy and look like a poodle that got stuck in a sauna. I have a love/hate relationship with my natural curls.

I can't stand it when I go out to the mall or someplace and all I find is a bunch of girls with that God awful scene hair shit and skinny jeans two sizes too small. Its worn out and not even remotely attractive...anymore. Lol.

I scrunch my hair, but I usea non humidity product, not hairspray. also, my hair is naturally curly so it doesn't end up crunchy looking.

This is really stupid post.....I have awfully curly and frizzy hair and the only way I control it is with 'scrunching' gel. You don't like it then you can just get the fuck out cause there are only certain ways you can control such hair, and yeah im white....still has nothing to do with anything!

this is insulting, i dont like scrunched hair either but your probably some wierd fat chick tha wears black all the time, is obsessed with sharpies, and has no friends