+24

We're hipocryts when we say "I hate how (younger grade)ers think they are so cool" because we probably felt pretty cool when we were in (younger grade), amirite?

Education
0 9

Hipocryts?

@Bruce_Lee Hipocryts?

people who say one thing (usually negative) and then do that same thing. i.e. when i tell you smoking is bad for you and not to do it, but then i just start lighting a cigarette.

@people who say one thing (usually negative) and then do that same thing. i.e. when i tell you smoking is bad for...

(xx Asher ( L ) xx):

I know what it means, I was just implying that he spelled it wrong.

*Hypocrites.

But then we were hated by the older grades, so its only right to continue the line of hate.

Yeah, but if you know you were a bit of a douche when you were younger, and acknowledge that if the present you met the past you, the two of you probably wouldn't get along, I think it's justified. =)

I hate freshmen.

I hate hypocrites who hate freshmen. It's stupid. By saying "I hate freshmen" you are saying that during one year of everyone's life, you hated them.