+16

You know how they say "You dream about the last thing that was on your mind before you fall asleep"? Well, there are some bizarre dreams that make you think "What the hell was I thinking about last night?!", amirite?

future_WNBA_allstars avatar
0 2
The voters have decided that future_WNBA_allstar is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

as funny as this post is and i do actually like it i must say no way on account that it is incorrect

your dreams are parts of your subconscious, most of which are showing things you WISH you had done the previous day. the crazy ones are a combination of that, your imagination, your feelings about things, your memory's and something really insane you might have seen on tv or in a video game.

This way you can come up will REALLY crazy dreams, dont even get me started on some of mine...

Haha, interesting - I didn't know that....I was just going off what I heard, lol.