+30

The actors from twilight all suck. and i'm pretty sure kristen stewert is smoking something... amirite?

x4everxlove101s avatar
1 10
The voters have decided that x4everxlove101 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

There are pictures of her smoking weed. Look it up.

I knew it! haha yeah that doesnt surprise me. She's gross.

Daniel Radcliffe smokes 1 pack of cigarettes a day,she's not the only one smoking and at least she did't lose her virginity at 16 to a 23 year old(Danielle Radcliffe admited he did).There is also a rumor he also smokes marjuana.Beat that,SUCKERS!!!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvsh...den-party.html

Sorry,It meant to say did'nt

@Sorry,It meant to say did'nt

Did i mention Daniel Radcliffe? I was talking about Kristen Stewart. I'm sure he does but i wasn't talking about him.

@x4everxlove101 Did i mention Daniel Radcliffe? I was talking about Kristen Stewart. I'm sure he does but i wasn't talking about him.

I'm saying not all actors are respectable.If they can't act,just say it,don't assume they are smoking,even as a joke.At least they are more productive then writing insulting amirites, I respect your opinion but its just mean and you are overreacting.If she was talentless why would they hire her.She has been acting since she was eleven.Nobody is perfect.

P.S: Theres something wrong with your screen name.It seems like a lie.Because you show no love in my opinion.

Well its my opinion that her acting sucks. i didnt ask for yours. if you dont like my posts then dont read them. its not that hard.