+364

If you were a North Korean, you would want to be a South Korean, amirite?

constantinoples avatar
0 11
The voters have decided that constantinople is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think once America sorts our own shit out like the oil spill, etc. We should help them.

@Scup I think once America sorts our own shit out like the oil spill, etc. We should help them.

Probably not a good idea, seeing as whenever America "helps" people, we end up getting them and ourselves in deep shit, thus making everyone hate us. The Vietnam War, for example.
Also, the last thing North Korea wants is help from the United States.

Yeah, but North Korea is run by a retard who wears a jumpsuit because a suit is 'too Westernized' for him. It's a country that axed American and South Korean soldiers for no reason, not to mention blow up a South Korean ship. I don't think they'll be on their knees anytime soon. :/

Mooses avatar Moose No Way 0Reply

yeah but north koreans basically dont know of anything besides their own country

@yeah but north koreans basically dont know of anything besides their own country

know whats really sad? north korea actually pays chinese actors to act as fans to support north korea team in world cup, not even their own people

I'm sorry, I know this may be a stupid question, but what exactly is the difference between North Korea & South Korea?

@I'm sorry, I know this may be a stupid question, but what exactly is the difference between North Korea & South Korea?

North Korea's a communist dictatorship run by an oppressive ruler. South Korea has a democratic government and isn't an enemy to the majority of the free world

To add on to that, North Koreans are fed a constant stream of propaganda, aka bullshit, about the greatness of Kim Jong Il, their Great Leader. This includes lies that their Great Leader has been on the moon and crap like that about how fantastic he is. They are also taught from birth to despise Americans. The aren't allowed to leave the country. Their entire lives are lived in ignorance of reality. It's really sad.