+647

It's pretty annoying how your family members practically stalk you on Facebook, amirite?

Technology
7 11

that's why you block them

@guineasaurusrex that's why you block them

exactly, infact if they trie to add you, reject them

i blocked my mom and she grounded me for it. and she made me publicly apologize.

brunetterox915s avatar brunetterox915 Yeah You Are 0Reply

At least they love you enough to stalk you. ):

my grandma, aunt, mom, and dad stalk me like my school stalker. -__- god it's SO annoying.

yesyouarerites avatar yesyouarerite Yeah You Are +1Reply

that's what i plan to do from now on :P

My stepmom stalks me...its gay. Then she'll ask me questions about my statuses and stuff.

@My stepmom stalks me...its gay. Then she'll ask me questions about my statuses and stuff.

That is what my dad does. He doesn't even have a Facebook! He uses my mom's account!

silverdoe65s avatar silverdoe65 Yeah You Are 0Reply

My mom stalks me and my sister stalks what I wirte to my friends. Who she doesn't talk to. I really just wanna tell her to get a life!

nah whatz annoyin iz wen niggaz i fucked n shit blow up ma page tryin 2 make me seem gay just cuz I fucked a few dudes Nah son i aint no gay faggot fuck dat