JimiHendrixs avatar
4 98

Wait... who did this?

@Wait... who did this?

Exactly what I was wondering... We must live in a cave or something.

ConnorNoonans avatar ConnorNoonan Yeah You Are +6Reply
@same here

Howdy, neighbors. I guess none of us explored our cave well, then...

@Joker Exactly what I was wondering... We must live in a cave or something.

Hey guys! So. How's this cave? Looks like I'm stuck in here too.

Hey guys, I brought a cotton candy machine for our cave. Is there an outlet somewhere?

@Hey guys, I brought a cotton candy machine for our cave. Is there an outlet somewhere?

There's an outlet in the corner with a bear in front of it,our plans of making its' head explode with our minds proved futile.

Roman polanski , i dont think i spelled that right.

@smokebluntsfuckcunts Roman polanski , i dont think i spelled that right.

Ahh. I've seen him before. Did people seriously support him because of his job, though?

Maybe we could tempt the bear with cotton candy ?

@Maybe we could tempt the bear with cotton candy ?

but we can't because we can't plug it in to make the cotton candy..?! :)

There's a flaw in your plan,to MAKE cotton candy,we need to PLUG IN the cotton candy MACHINE into an OUTLET,and the bear is in front of it,so we can't MAKE cotton candy.

Maybe tempt him with the sugar, like make a line with it

@Apparatus stabs bear with a hoover Problem solved.

@268945 (Apparatus): Yay,but how are we going to move it.

@Apparatus With a...crane?

How are we supposed to get a crane in thecave,the entrance is small -.- it'll never fit.

@Apparatus Good point -_-" Uhm...chop it into pieces and move it away, chunk by chunk?

No one in here isn't exactly an engineer,but we could give it a try.We could just.....put them.....back together......like.....a jigsaw puzzle?

@Apparatus We could very well do that. But does anyone have a knife? D:

I have several, which one? I have a butcher knife, a smaller knife, a chopping knife..

@Apparatus A butchers knife will do.

taken care of, look at the bottom of the page

@Treeleaf taken care of, look at the bottom of the page

Oh wait, you mean the cotton candy mashine? Well, now that we ate the bear, we can just wheel it in. It has wheels on the bottom, ya know

@Deathbubble hmm,it seems we forgot to pay the electricity bill...

Hmm, there is a city 20 miles away, we could rerute some from an electricle line?

@Treeleaf cough do you even remember my bag full of knifes? cough

They have swears and flame wars.They'll be useless.We need a ban hammer :3

@Deathbubble They have swears and flame wars.They'll be useless.We need a ban hammer :3

Ahh, that kind of troll. Now I'm scared. Hmm...we could inlist Anthony?

@Treeleaf :[

ah well,a storm is bound to come along.

@Deathbubble I have tons of keys and stuff

great pulls out kite from nowhere lets do this!

@Treeleaf great pulls out kite from nowhere lets do this!

woot :D
next storm should come about....2 months....

@Treeleaf Still....waiting...

hope there's no drought or something :[

@Deathbubble hope there's no drought or something :[

stares angrily at sky lightning flashes mashine is powered

@Treeleaf stares angrily at sky lightning flashes mashine is powered

you guys are fucking annoying. Please continue your discussion on each others walls!

JimiHendrixs avatar JimiHendrix Yeah You Are 0Reply
@JimiHendrix you guys are fucking annoying. Please continue your discussion on each others walls!

Somebody's a little tempermental, hmm? Chill, it would have been nice to get some pleasent requests to move insted of dropping the f-bomb first comment, alright? This is the first I'VE heard that you don't want us here.

@Treeleaf Somebody's a little tempermental, hmm? Chill, it would have been nice to get some pleasent requests to move insted...

sorry I was a bit cranky. It's just that your comments aren't even about the post. You could easily have it on your walls...

@JimiHendrix sorry I was a bit cranky. It's just that your comments aren't even about the post. You could easily have it on your...

Yes, it did get a little out of hand, but it didn't really hurt anybody...and I think it may have stopped now

Or a singer! cough R.Kelly cough

yeah i think his country (sweden) let him live there for a long time, even though they knew his charges and he still put out movies

It was France not Sweden. It was only when he went to Switzerland to get an award (pathetic!) that he got arrested. And a whole bunch actors and directors signed a petition to get him released. I lost all respect for Woody Allen when I found out he signed it too!

The same also goes if your a famous basketball star coughkobebyrantcough

omg thats horrible.

See now you're thinking. Or maybe someone could distract him with interpretive dance ?

@See now you're thinking. Or maybe someone could distract him with interpretive dance ?

I bet he would join in if you did a nice jig. Something like a tap dance or that involves a tutu. Does anyone have one on hand?

If he wasn't in the way of the outlet we could've made one out of cotton candy :(

And cross our fingers for it to work ? Maybe we should sacrifice someone in the cave for the greater good of cotton candy

Well with all of us in this cave we can team up and push it out :) problem solved

@Well with all of us in this cave we can team up and push it out :) problem solved

Yes,but how are we supposed to get it out of that hole?How did it even get in here o.e

Well how big is it ! If all of us could get into this cave then we could probably get him in.

@Well how big is it ! If all of us could get into this cave then we could probably get him in.

probably not,considering the fact that we had to use butter to squeeze ourselves in......how did the bear get in here o.e

*out

I bet you it got in here as a little baby cub and ate everyone who has ever lived in the cave and that's why he was still alive when we found him. Except now he's dead and we're shit outta luck

@I bet you it got in here as a little baby cub and ate everyone who has ever lived in the cave and that's why he was...

Probably,well,since we're stuck in here since SOMEONE used the butter for the toast -.-,we might as well find a way to get it out of here,that's going to smell in a few days D:.

Dibs on not being the one who has to cut it. Who's a manly man ? They can do it .

@Dibs on not being the one who has to cut it. Who's a manly man ? They can do it .

Who here has a knife t cut it up?Or something sharp,either will do.

Is there a sharp piece we can break off the cotton candy machine ?

I mean a useless part !

@Deathbubble you rock tremendously.

@@Deathbubble you rock tremendously.

Why tank you :3 shame you don't have an account ;~;

I know :( i'm on my cellular device anyway

Maybe i'll make one ! :)

@Deathbubble yay :D

I'm a thriteen year old girl, does that make me manly enough to slice the bear?

@Deathbubble allright,go for it,remember to no infect it.:]

I quickly cut up the bear and put the peices in a container. I grab two rocks, make a fire, and proceed to roast said bear meat

Anonymous