+36

I'm so sick of people saying Green Day isn't punk or older Green Day was better...Green Day is Green Day their punk at heart...and they won grammys rock awards gave the world the first punk broadway show and they havn't broke up like other bands...they're a true band. amirite?

GreenDayPunkGirls avatar Music
0 6
The voters have decided that GreenDayPunkGirl is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I love Green Day's music, but I have to admit, they really do not have a lot of musical talent. I still like their music though.

they sold out bitch except it

loser

Really, just shut up. We dont want to listen to your bitching. Bitch.

@Really, just shut up. We dont want to listen to your bitching. Bitch.

all the comments on here are pathetic u ppl act like that hurt my feelings...it doesn't. and fyi if u called someone somewhere else on the internet or in person a loser or bitch what if they're suicidal thanks to u theyll probably end their life because of that comment, think about it. and if you don't beieve me check out sixbillionsecrets.com.