+266

It's annoying when ten year olds join facebook groups like, "I want my 90's nickelodeon back!", amirite?

Thatdudes avatar
1 11
The voters have decided that Thatdude is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's annoying when 10 year olds are on Facebook period.

Why would anyone older than 10 want to start a "I want my 90's nickelodeon back!" Group.
It should make for some even intellectual coversation at least.

I'm thirteen, but I do remember the greatness of 90's nick.

What about kid born in the late 90's? Considering 2000 Nickelodian was basically 90's nickelodian minus some shows. XD I actually do remember most of the shows from 90s nickelodian like Rugrats and stuff. (Yes, and stuff.) I am more of a fan of 1990-2004 Nickelodian.

Lazynezs avatar Lazynez Yeah You Are 0Reply

Why do you even have ten years olds on your friends list

dammit 90's nick shows were the shiz!!! i DO want them back! and why are ten year olds on ur friends list. pedo (jk)

10 year olds are on my friends list because kids from my old school (middle school) request every person on the planet

Thatdudes avatar Thatdude Yeah You Are 0Reply

Plain stupid. but it doesn't matter, it's already there. Annoying is more like, it just keeps going and going

Vinvus avatar Vinvu Yeah You Are 0Reply

My youngest sister is 10 and she missed all of the great shows. I feel kinda bad that me and my other sister got to enjoy 90's nick, but she didn't even get to expeirience it. :( oh well theres nothing i can do about it

Anonymous