+435

pictures of people taking big bites of food look really disgusting. and then the media makes it worse by labeling it "FAT", amirite?

OFWGKTAs avatar Food & Drink
1 4
The voters have decided that OFWGKTA is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

So don't look at it. And last time I checked, the media doesn't randomly take pictures of people eating big bites and plaster FAT all over it. That's mostly the general public.

ok, well the last time i checked, there were about 3 magazines at the store and a tv show with all kinds of people eating big proportions. so dont tell me how to live until you know why i posted this. and its kinda hard not to look at people who gorge themsleves with food and not wonder at why they do that to themselves.

@Honestly, learn to spell. And 'proportions'? I think you meant PORTIONS.

honestly, get a life, and don't live on this website. because your a noob faggot, ass muncher cock fuck, cunt face douche canoe, Chinese monkey sac.

Anonymous