+569

I was raised by a single mother. Who was a mother and father to me. This goes out to you mom, happy fathers day! You are the best, amirite?

2 14

well duh but still its not realy a question and it doesnt belong on this site it should be on mlia if anything.

This is not MLIA, GTFO.

@Nataschalea This is not MLIA, GTFO.

you need to get out of here, you ungrateful bastard. and how would this be a MLIA anyway?

@you need to get out of here, you ungrateful bastard. and how would this be a MLIA anyway?

Because MLIA is always like "BLEH BLEH BLEH shoutout." And I'm not ungrateful. I also was raised by a single mother. But I don't go on the internet to be an attention whore about it. I will be simply disappointed if more of these get home paged.

Wait, your mother is hermaphroditic?

@Wait, your mother is hermaphroditic?

I don't think that's what they meant. I think they meant their mother had to take the responsibilities of 2 parents and had to act like 2 parents. Not a hermaphrodite.

Congrats to her for being able to do it, but they are right.
This is such a MLIA thingy.
Sorry.

Fuck you and your stupid whore mother

Me too! So is my cousin, so she told her mom [my aunt] 'Happy Father's Day!' nd then she got all mad nd she goes 'I don't have a dick! I have a pussy! I'm not a goddamn man!' Totally ruined the moment.

Kinda late

Umm dude, that's why there's mothers day

Aw that's so cute.

avadakedavras avatar avadakedavra Yeah You Are 0Reply