-374

White girls may be ok with gettin played but not us black women "I bust the windas outcha car." amirite?

Gryffinpuffs avatar
1 22
The voters have decided that Gryffinpuff is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Gotta say im a white chick and if my man cheats on me hes losing the only think making him a man. You destroy the car, ima destroy him!

Actually, black girls get played more than white girls.

@Actually, black girls get played more than white girls.

Can you prove that? And even if you can, what's your point?

Only a nigger...

I guarantee the girls who got upset by this are too little to even know what getting played is

Ok, this was racist, but I understand.. It's a joke but it's stupid how you are fighting over this!! Get a life.

White girls hate getting played as much as you do. We just don't resort to violence or vandalism afterwords.

funny, but racist still

...wtf?

What's a 'winda' and since when does 'a' replace 'ow'?

@andmel What's a 'winda' and since when does 'a' replace 'ow'?

It's how it's pronounced in the song, and there was no need to ask what's a 'winda' if you knew it was replaced with 'ow'.

Izus avatar Izu Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Izu It's how it's pronounced in the song, and there was no need to ask what's a 'winda' if you knew it was replaced...

Wow. Did you really analyze a comment?

I'm familiar with Jazmine Sullivan's songs. I also have the Glee soundtracks. It's clearly pronounced windOW in my opinion.

Gosh chill out! It was obviously a joke!

Guys shut up and stop taking things so personally

Ok how about this. Everyone hates getting played. How you handle it is your own issue. It doesn't matter if you're white, black, asian, spanish, what ever you are, no one likes getting played. Problem solved.

Good leadership! Lol. But I do have to agree with PIXIE

It is a reference to Glee! Stop freaking out!!