-234

whats the point of reading a book when there is summary on the back telling whats it about? amirite?

Education
0 12
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Because the back is only a hook to give you an interest in the book so you will read the book itself.

oinks avatar oink No Way 0Reply

I'm guessing. You're failing english, correct?

@ilostmyshoe I'm guessing. You're failing english, correct?

I have the highest grade in the class. Shut your mouth.

@I have the highest grade in the class. Shut your mouth.

Either you do read more than what's on the book jacket or your teacher's a total dumbass. And I'll shut my mouth when I see your report card.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Either you don't read or you are just abso-effing-lotuely pathetic. SHUT UP DORK!

douche.

Without reading the books, people can't make summaries, you know, the ones that you read.

well yea theres a point with the rollercoster thing but why not just read the freaken book!

Ha I would rather read the summary than a tedious play such as romeo and Juliet, I got an A for English, before people start on me. Reading summaries and learning significant quotes is all it takes to get a decent grade!

@Ha I would rather read the summary than a tedious play such as romeo and Juliet, I got an A for English, before...

Grades are supposed to be a representation of your knowledge. If you got an A without learning anything, then you shouldn't have gotten the A in the first place.