+18

It sucks when you really like someone, and you find out that they like you, only to learn that they're taken, amirite?

RACCOONninja86s avatar Relationships
0 5
The voters have decided that RACCOONninja86 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Been there, done that. Just recently actually. We're together now though ;) So everything worked out well (for the two of us at least). I hope things work out for you!!

Ya I posted something similar...I hope that I can win her over but I kinda feel like a jerk doing so.

@7Star Ya I posted something similar...I hope that I can win her over but I kinda feel like a jerk doing so.

I completely know what you mean. That's the exact same problem I had. I felt really bad about it, but love is a battlefield, right? :/ I know, it's not much consolation but still.

thank you, anonymous. (:
like, i kinda wish they would break up, but i would hate for him to be sad about it, so i'm completely confused about what to do. :

RACCOONninja86s avatar RACCOONninja86 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@RACCOONninja86 thank you, anonymous. (: like, i kinda wish they would break up, but i would hate for him to be sad about it, so...

Again, exactly the problem I had :) I feel for you. What you need to find out (if you don't already know) is who he loves more. If he loves you more, he should be with you because then the sadness he feels will be outweighed by the joy of being with you. If it's her, then I would try and let him go :/ as hard as that is. If he doesn't know, tell him he should figure it out. That's just my opinion. But hey- it worked for me.