+10

"yes you are" = i should text him, "no way"= i should wait for him to text me. what should i do, amirite?

deananutters avatar Relationships
0 10
The voters have decided that deananutter is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My gosh,.ugly cock-obsessed creatures faking.

@ChuckNourish My gosh,.ugly cock-obsessed creatures faking.

your just mad because you dont have a girl chasing after you, because your stupid and annoying and give yourself a user name such as "chucknourish" your a lonely loser. face it.

lol. lonely loser?! and.i dont have a girl? funny. please grow up. life isn't abot a guy texting you or you sucking him. do you feel the same way everytime your parents or aunt don't text you? LOL. You're obviously after his cock. DEANANUTTER.

@ChuckNourish lol. lonely loser?! and.i dont have a girl? funny. please grow up. life isn't abot a guy texting you or you sucking...

and why the fuck not? thats the only thing guys are good for anyway? and yeah, i called you a lonely loser, because if you werent, you wouldnt be wasting your life, bashing people on the internet, fucking retard. btw, DEANA NUTTER is my name fucktard.

You should chillax and don't act as if you're gonna die if you don't get to text each other.

@deananutter i think you should just let me worry about that. kthx bai.

Don't listen to ChuckNourish. You should do what you feel is better. If you do, then, you do. I hope whatever you decide is good for you :)

@deananutter well thank you. =] thats very nice of you. thank you.

You're completely welcome. You're actually pretty lucky to me. At least you HAVE someone to debate over. No on takes a second glance at me.

trust me hun, it will turn out to be the most unexpected person you know. i actually have known this guy for 3 years, and i thought he was the worlds biggest airhead, jock, prick in the world. and when we got stuck doing a project together, thats when i actually realized, he is actually amazing. so never say never. really. =]