+12

You're willing to suggest a book in the comments, amirite?

legorutheads avatar
1 14
The voters have decided that legoruthead is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The Book Thief, The Mortal Instruments Series, The Gemma Doyle Trilogy, Blue Bloods (the only good vampire book out there), The Scarlet Letter, Rebecca, Lord of the Flies, The Odyssey and The Iliad, The Strait Road to Kylie, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, Thirteen Reasons Why, anything written by Sarah Dessen and Jodi Picoult, The Weight of Silence, The Memory Keeper's Daughter, Skinny, The Percy Jackson books, Harry Potter (which I'll assume you've read), and waywayway more.

@AwkwardMoments1 The Book Thief, The Mortal Instruments Series, The Gemma Doyle Trilogy, Blue Bloods (the only good vampire book out...

Also, The Seceret Life of Bees, Too Kill a Mockingbird, Speak, Inkheart, The Mermaid Chair (which has nothing to do with mermaids), and The Shack. The Maximum Ride series is okay too.

@AwkwardMoments1 Also, The Seceret Life of Bees, Too Kill a Mockingbird, Speak, Inkheart, The Mermaid Chair (which has nothing to do...

Oh and The Giver, The Lovely Bones, As Sure As The Sun, and books by Ellen Hoppkins (for example, Impulse, Burned, Crank, Glass, Identical, and Tricks)

@alittleannoyed awkward moment...

Yes indeed. And I think the OP would be a little annoyed that I crowded his comments section for no reason.

@AwkwardMoments1 Yes indeed. And I think the OP would be a little annoyed that I crowded his comments section for no reason.

I don't mind either the crowding or the girl-targeted books. I have enjoyed very different books, I might as well try a new kind, and it's nice to know the best of the selection

@legoruthead I don't mind either the crowding or the girl-targeted books. I have enjoyed very different books, I might as well...

Well that's good, because some of these "girl books" are really, really good. Like the Gemma Doyle Trilogy. But they are all amazing books, I have to say.
Hope you like them!

The things they carried. It's a Damn good war book.

The Princess Bride

The Black Jewels series by Anne Bishop and the Doctrine of Labyrinths series by Sarah Monette are some of the best books I have ever read, and since I've read thousands of books...

Ishmael by Daniel Quinn but only if you're willing to have your whole view of culture completely rocked.

Finding Alaska or Paper Towns by John Green
Candy by Kevin Brooks (my favourite book at the moment)