+29

It's awesome that AverageWizard is up again. amirite?

lecornergirls avatar
0 24
The voters have decided that lecornergirl is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Does, "Anybody who gives a fuck about Average Wizard probably already knows about it being back up," count?

@Butts Does, "Anybody who gives a fuck about Average Wizard probably already knows about it being back up," count?

maybe, if you read the post, you'd know that I'm not telling people it's up, I'm being happy about it.
God.

@Butts Or maybe you're annoying the mods?

but see I'd have absolutely no reason whatsoever to annoy the mods if they had let me celebrate in peace.

@lecornergirl but see I'd have absolutely no reason whatsoever to annoy the mods if they had let me celebrate in peace.

Maybe they wouldn't have deleted your post if it wasn't stupid. And maybe instead of publicizing the fact that you failed and were deleted because of it, you could ask a mod personally why it was deleted. They don't bite if you're not a dumbass.

@lecornergirl And what if I had no clue which mod deleted it, since they very kindly said nothing?

Ask any mod and they'd probably be able to tell you, or direct you to someone who could tell you. But instead of figuring it out for yourself, it's so much easier just to make an ass of yourself with a big ol' public post on how much you fail.