+27

Your mind was blown when you found out that Sid from the first Toy Story was the crazy garbage man in Toy Story 3. amirite?

1 15

Shut. The. FUCK. Up. About Toy Story 3. I don't think I can stress the shut the fuck up part hard enough.

@Butts Shut. The. FUCK. Up. About Toy Story 3. I don't think I can stress the shut the fuck up part hard enough.

to@225767 (Kylias): Chill out, If you don't like the posts about Toy Story don't read them.

@to@225767 (Kylias): Chill out, If you don't like the posts about Toy Story don't read them.

Um. It's everywhere though. It's like sitting somebody in a brown room with a small 4-inch red square and telling them not to look at the fucking brown. It doesn't fucking work.

@Butts Um. It's everywhere though. It's like sitting somebody in a brown room with a small 4-inch red square and telling...

True. But you have to click on the black to find out what it says so if you just ignore it, you won't find anything out about Toy Story.

@True. But you have to click on the black to find out what it says so if you just ignore it, you won't find anything...

The black stripes are fucking irritating when you're browsing the main site and have to wade through 42834092830489 fucking stripes just to get to a decent post. Plus like Pink said, no Spoiler in chat.

@Butts The black stripes are fucking irritating when you're browsing the main site and have to wade through 42834092830489...

Well don't worry about it. It's only like a ten second scene. It's not like a twilight zone plot twist or anything.

I hate you. Spoiler isn't on chat so I read the whole fucking thing fag.

@Keith_Stone I hate you. Spoiler isn't on chat so I read the whole fucking thing fag.

Don't worry, Sid has nothing to do with the story anyway.

@Don't worry, Sid has nothing to do with the story anyway.

And also, it's not like it's a plot twist or anything. It's just a cameo.

WTF dude?! You know this post was made just to troll anyway.

@WTF dude?! You know this post was made just to troll anyway.

It's just a cameo in the movie, it's not a giant plot twist or anything believe me, I've seen it.

How did you know it was Sid?!