+537

Crumple-Horned Snorkacks are real and people need to stop doubting Luna, amirite?

EcstaticFeathers avatar
11 21
The voters have decided that EcstaticFeather is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Luna is as cool as Sirius Black.

@HJP Luna is as cool as Sirius Black.

As cool as Hedwig is even. Even better than them maybe since she's still alive.
I will admit I cried when Sirius died.

@strawberrybanana I cried for almost all the deaths, especially in the last book.

DOBBY! :'(
Here lays Dobby, a free elf.
Yeah, me too, except Hedwig actually, because they didn't make that huge an event of it.

@HJP Hedwig isn't alive?.....

You shoulda kept him with you on the flying motorcycle when the deatheaters came, Harry. There is no one to blame but yourself.

@HJP Hedwig isn't alive?.....

I assumed from your username that you knew you stuff, but if you haven't read the last book, I change my opinion of you!

xD I love how a whole bunch of people read this and knew exactly what was being talked about without a second thought.

If there was any person I could morph into, it would be Luna (and in my heart she is a real person).

ravenclaw ftw

actually J.K revealed during an interview that luna never found, crumple-horned snorkacks and that she believed her father made it up.