+379

Since no ones every actually been to heaven and come back to tell everybody what it looks like, we get to imagine heaven as anything we want. like for somebody heaven could just be one big amusement park, or heaven could be a cruise that never lets people off because its to much fun :) amirite?

justcatchmes avatar
2 26
The voters have decided that justcatchme is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Wow sick theory .........

Or like the book elsewhere!!!
But my dad actually saw a tv show where a man died and came back to life and he didn't wanna talk about it....doesn't that make you just a tad scared?

For Homer Simpson, it'd be filled with donuts.

Mmm, donuts.

Wow, dude. What the hell. It's not a "sick theory". I'm pretty sure a lot of people have the same opinion as the person who posted this. I don't know what religion you are or anything but it doesn't matter because you shouldn't be judging other peoples' opinions like that.

@Wow, dude. What the hell. It's not a "sick theory". I'm pretty sure a lot of people have the same opinion as the...

(Cassondra(:): I think they meant sick as in awesome. Just a guess.

And "Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac" is a great book. :)

There's actually a book called 90 minutes in heaven. It's about a guy that dies for ninety minutes and went to heaven before being revived. He wrote a real book about his experience.

@There's actually a book called 90 minutes in heaven. It's about a guy that dies for ninety minutes and went to...

I have heard about that book! It actually gives proof for those athiests that are so skeptical:)

@I have heard about that book! It actually gives proof for those athiests that are so skeptical:)

(Anonymous):Why the hell are people voting this down? Its a known fact that this man died for 90 minutes, then came back to life.

I hate people who are smacked in the face with proof, yet still deny it.

@shannonnn (Anonymous):Why the hell are people voting this down? Its a known fact that this man died for 90 minutes, then came...

First, i'm christian. However, that is not "proof" anyone can write a book. Evolution is proof, and yet many christians deny it. I believe in a bonding of science and religion, but that's not the point. Your statement if very very hypocritical.

OR, heaven doesn't exist. Because christians just like to scare people into believing what they preach.

I imagine that it doesn't exist, but that's just me 8)

i've been to heaven and back. its decent.

That's like the book "the five people you meet in heaven" , great book:)

AM I THE ONLY SANE ONE THAT NOTICED THE SHITTY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR?!

The ground it made of gold,white pearl gate..it's in the bible

"No Way"d for the smiley face.

@Lame.

Yeah, the smiley face is lame I know

Jesus was in Heaven and came to Earth. Jesus, told us everything because He loves us and didn't want us to worry.

Dude, I've read that book. I forgot how it ended, though. Have you read her other book "Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac"? But yeah, I agree with 'justcatchme'. I believe heaven looks however we want it to look(:

I was expecting comments on the book 5 People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom. Those people got to choose their heaven when they died!

Or read the book Revelations in the bible...