+560

If a woman slaps you, you know you did something wrong. If a gay man slaps you, you don't know what the hell just happened. If a straight man slaps you, you think he's gay. If a straight, masculine, strong man slaps you, you wouldn't know what to think because you passed out. amirite?

AdonisBatheuss avatar
8 9
The voters have decided that AdonisBatheus is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Right, because gay men can't be strong and masculine.

For the record, I'm stronger than 95% of guys out there.

From a woman's point of view: if a woman slaps you, you probably did something with her boyfriend. if a gay man slaps you, your purse doesn't match your shoes. If a straight man slaps you, he's abusive. aand the strong man part remains the same

OK, just no, this was not funny at all.

@OK, just no, this was not funny at all.

Who ever said I was attempting to make a joke? This is really what a straight guy thinks.

Gay men really aren't that masculine.... Sorry, but it's true.

@Gay men really aren't that masculine.... Sorry, but it's true.

Sigh... There's a small percentage of effeminate gays out there. There are plenty more masculine gays (haven't you ever seen gay porn?) than the girly like purse-wearing ones, like me, but minus the purse.