+300

you have never seen a dog peeing on a fire hydrant, amirite?

0 6

My dog does it all the time. I was kind of surprised that the steryotype was true though when I first got him.

@My dog does it all the time. I was kind of surprised that the steryotype was true though when I first got him.

My dog always barks aggresively at the mailman and has bit a hole in my sister's pants before.

I was kinda angry he fit into the doggy steriotype.

you should add "outside of movies" for this to be better :) because if anyone thinks like me they're going to think i see it in movies all the time xD

My neighbor has a fire hydrant in the corner of his yard and there's always dogs peeing on it

My neighbor has a fire hydrant in the corner of his yard and there's always dogs peeing on it. It's actually pretty funny that they do pee on the fire hydrant though.