+1,064

You always hate how the Krusty Krab Training Video cuts off right as they're about to reveal the formula, amirite?

Meeeps avatar
12 14
The voters have decided that Meeep is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Sounds like a lot of HOOPLAH!

Mannnn I love the episode. The first Spongebobs were the best. Like the band one at the football game. That one was amazing.

that's one of the best episodes.

@that's one of the best episodes.

Yeah it's my favorite. P.O.O.P. FTW.

I just watched that episode about 5 minutes ago.

I just had a sandwich! No ordinary sandwich! A sandwich filled with jellyfish jellyyyy!

@I just had a sandwich! No ordinary sandwich! A sandwich filled with jellyfish jellyyyy!

(NOM NOM NOMMMMMM): Hey all you people! Hey all you people! Won't you listen to meee?

And I still don't get why they don't finish saying the word "is". It's just "i-"

Don't they give u the resipe in the eposiode when spongebob forgot how to make a kabby patty? So he makes it's over and over again and sais it out loud???

At first I just thought it cut the end off. :D

They said the secret ingredient on that show the first time it premiered. I know what it is

But u dont believe it, because its the same as a show on cartoon network. I will only tell yall if u tell me
u will believe me.