+14

There should be a third voting button for posts you don't really have an opinion on that says "I guess.." or something along those lines, amirite?

ThatFrayChickAlexs avatar
0 8
The voters have decided that ThatFrayChickAlex is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You don't have to vote.

@Sarah You don't have to vote.

I know, but the OCD in me feels the need to just pick a side. >.<

@ThatFrayChickAlex I know, but the OCD in me feels the need to just pick a side. >.<

Haha, yeah I get that sometimes too. But I dunno, to me an 'I guess button' defeats the purpose of being right or wrong.

@42348

wasn't there already a post like that?

No, but there should be one that you can push when the posts make ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!! some ppl should be considered too stupid to post. seriously, people, learn how to take an idea and form a sentence BEFORE posting something or don't bother!

@No, but there should be one that you can push when the posts make ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!! some ppl should be...

Actually, if you get an account, you can help decide on whether the post will get on to the 'home' page, or just rot away at the 'just in' page.

Agreed. They need an "I don't care" button..

I was thinking that lol something like "somewhat and i don't care '

Aweks avatar Awek Yeah You Are 0Reply