+27

The explanation for dissaproving gay relationships most christians will give you is "God made adam and eve. not adam and adam or eve and eve. gay people cant reproduce and that is that" and im a christian, and i see the point, but i mean what does it really matter? theyre still people in the end, still created by God, amirite?

BaconIsGoodForMes avatar
0 19
The voters have decided that BaconIsGoodForMe is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

it would have been funny if you had put "adam and steve" instead of "adam and adam"

@314628

yeah but murder is a mortal sin. did the bible ever say being gay was a mortal sin? that you needed to repent for? i don't recall

@BaconIsGoodForMe yeah but murder is a mortal sin. did the bible ever say being gay was a mortal sin? that you needed to repent for?...

That wasn't my point. My point was that God made everyone, and loves everyone. I know God created and loves those who are homosexuals, he just hates what they do. Same with murderers. It says so in the Bible. And I don't really know what you mean by mortal sin...all sin will lead to death in the end.

@CoeurPorcelaine That wasn't my point. My point was that God made everyone, and loves everyone. I know God created and loves those...

I don't care if it was your point or not honestly because you still can't justify it. Yes, God hates what murders do, because they are taking another human being's life against their will, which is very wrong. Does being gay take another person's life? Not really, no. And mortal sin is much worse than venial sin. A mortal sin (examples being lying, killing, cheating on someone- Ten Commandment material) are the sins that destroy your relationship with God. Venial sins (much less severe sins) only kind of damage your relationship with God. So Mortal sin is to giant car crash, as venial sin is to a dent

@BaconIsGoodForMe I don't care if it was your point or not honestly because you still can't justify it. Yes, God hates what murders...

Being gay won't take anyone's life, but it will be detrimental to the person's relationship with God because God hates sin, ALL sin. There is no scripture to back up what you call "mortal and venial sins". I looked up the mortal sin thing, and basically, it's a sin that can't be forgiven. But ALL sins can be forgiven, but on the other hand, all sin will lead to destruction. I'm sorry, I'm not saying what I think is wrong, I'm only saying what the Word of God says is wrong.

@434144

Yeah. And that's why you need to ask God to forgive you when you do.

@436388

You're right. We can't control the fact that we sin. Because we were all born in sin. That's the reason Jesus died on the cross--so that we could ask for forgiveness and have it given to us. It's the same for homosexuals.

@436924

I agree with you. It's wrong for Christians to hate gay people, it defeats the whole purpose of Christianity. And God loves gay people, too.

yes they were created by God, but not their sexual oreentation. God told Adam and eve and again too Noah and his family to be fruitful and multiply!!! The nature of sex was meant for 2 things to reproduce mainly, and the second for enjoyment of the husband to the wife. God didn't create them to be gay and they weren't born that way just because of the simple fact that God created us in his own image and the way he wanted us to be!!! we are created by him in his image, and by his plan but mostly his nature his nature is man and woman. people choose tho be that way , and they do have a choice. Good doesn't create something that isn't in his plan, people do though that is why it is called free will because God gave us the free will to choose, but if we choose the other way there are consequences. if we didn't have free will there wouldn't be homosexuality