+521

"Your as pointless as a white crayon!" Then I guess I'm not that pointless because there used to decorate easter eggs, amirite?

c_wowws avatar
6 17
The voters have decided that c_woww is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If you were the white crayon then you would have the biggest point because you got used the least.

@344627

And Easter should be capitalized.

I No Way'd because of atrocious grammar too.

The grammar is so BAD D:
Good point though. I thought you would've made a point with a "pointless" crayon.

Grammar made me cringe :/

BLACK PAPER!

I was thinking... Technically, the white crayon is the "pointiest" because people rarely use them. So they DO have a point.

Before I even looked at the comments, I knew most of them would pertain to the grammar in this post. I was right.

i sometimes color the things that are supposed to be white with a white crayon when the paper is white

'Tis true... that poor crayon. I love the white crayon...
but my favorite is still Robin's Egg Blue >.<

wooooowww!!! why do ya'll care so much about grammar?? just give it a break cuase it sooooo doesn't matter!!!!