+8,311

It's great when you rediscover a great song (that you overplayed, got bored of and subsequently didn't play for ages) from years ago, amirite?

Chromanas avatar Music
114 16
The voters have decided that Chromana is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Recently for me: Breaking the Habit by Linkin Park

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are +3Reply

Recently: This Love by Pantera
And because of this topic it's gonna be C.O.M.A. by Violent Work of Art

DHAs avatar DHA Yeah You Are +1Reply

doing this at mo. I took off so many songs as i was getting stressed listening to them so often. in a couple of weeks they might go back on my mp3

i've just started this like, there was viva la vida, about 2 years ago, it never got old but now that i listen to it again, i love it more, same as.... some linkin park and MCR even sound better now, but they were never bad..

IAMKARINAs avatar IAMKARINA Yeah You Are 0Reply

Some good bands there. Listening to LP at the moment.

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are 0Reply

I recently rediscovered Hinder's music. I remember a few years ago they were huge and all their stuff that was played on the radio got really overplayed, so I stopped listening to them all together. But like I said, I recently rediscovered them and it's great.

Emys avatar Emy Yeah You Are 0Reply

i've had a fair amount of songs that this has happened to me for. it happens so often i have to rearrange my mp3 every month

that happened to me like yesterday with shut up and drive by Rihanna.

A lot of times, when I listen to songs I haven't listened to in a while, it brings back memories of when I first heard it. Its happening now :P (but I kinda don't wanna say what the song is lol)

Bunch of video game bgm.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are 0Reply

It is awesome

i miss you by blink 182
who's david by busted
thank you by Jamelia
and
shut up and drive by rihanna

recently: ANYTHING BY HILARY DUFF. HAHAHA