+19

It would be great if life came with a remote that controlled your world, one that could simply ◄◄ rewind ► play ▌▌pause ►► fast forward or sometimes just mute, amirite?

rachiebooos avatar
0 9
The voters have decided that rachiebooo is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

..stop stealing from facebook. Seriously.

@LaLaLaLucy ..stop stealing from facebook. Seriously.

I don't steal from facebook! I though of this on my own.... Sometimes, shocking as it sounds some of the post on here are original. I never steal. I either think of this on my own, or with my friends. So seriously please stop getting all up in my Kool aid!

rachiebooos avatar rachiebooo Yeah You Are 0Reply
@LaLaLaLucy Oh really? "Krusty Krabs" in "Bikini Bottom" is really original.

I would imagine that others have thought the same, yes but idk if they did. I thought of it and found kinda funny, so i posted it but I searched it on this site and no one used it. Common, for real? I dont even have a facebook anyways....no joke. and It's MR.KRABS.

rachiebooos avatar rachiebooo Yeah You Are -1Reply
@LaLaLaLucy Bullshit denied.

why do care so much about what I post anyways? ...

rachiebooos avatar rachiebooo Yeah You Are +1Reply
@rachiebooo why do care so much about what I post anyways? ...

You know this is the "comments" section. It's for COMMENTS. Catching on?

@LaLaLaLucy You know this is the "comments" section. It's for COMMENTS. Catching on?

NO WAY? you can comment all you want! Is it really necessary however to it in a offensive manor? Or slash throats, blame or call out someone on something they may or may not have done? Yes yes, it is freedom of speech blah blah blah. Im done do whatever you want.