+739

One of the most pathetic human beings on earth are those who create accounts of celebs in twitter/facebook and pretend that they are those stars. amirite?

Noli_Me_Tangeres avatar
6 9
The voters have decided that Noli_Me_Tangere is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Hey fuck you.

Sometimes it is the celebrities that are the most pathetic.

@ One refers to the group of people who do the same thing I mentioned. But I'm sure you're the one who's uneducated, by the way you asked that question.

"Us there only one person who does these things?"

• it seems that you're the uneducated here when you used the word US. Oh what an irony

What? Did the post hurt you? I didn't expect that would come from a gorgeous woman (as I see on the picture you use).

i very much agree.

& the even more pathetic people are who add those "real" celebrities and choose to believe them!

depends really. If they're trying to get people to believe they are those stars then yes. If they're making it for the lulz, then I don't mind.

One? Us there only one person who does these things? Or are you just uneducated.

One refers to the group of people who do the same thing I mentioned. But I'm sure you're the one who's uneducated, by the way you asked that question. "Us there only one person who does these things?"

• it seems that you're the uneducated here when you used the word US. Oh what an irony!