+537

The best part of Alzheimers is that you can hide your own easter eggs, amirite?

Marshmella11s avatar
24 8
The voters have decided that Marshmella11 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

or get your own christmas gift

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +3Reply

I'm surprised no over sensitive people gave you shit about 'making fun' of Alzheimers.

dan94s avatar dan94 Yeah You Are +1Reply

that is hilarious!

amikas avatar amika Yeah You Are 0Reply

well this is pretty funny but u shud have said amnesia instead because alzheimers just reminds me of old people, so all i could picture was a bunch of old people running around with easter baskets all excited haha

that's messed up. my mom just died of alzhiemers and she was only 54. I can't believe you guys think this is funny. it's so hard to deal with. to forget you had children, sisters, friends, it's so hard to deal with

@that's messed up. my mom just died of alzhiemers and she was only 54. I can't believe you guys think this is funny...

My grandma had alzhiemers, I'm not making fun of it but it's just a joke. it's no diferrent when people make fun of obese people, I'm sure they find it hard to deal with, but it's just a joke.