+266

Getting a hug from a random person when you're going through a tough time kinda makes everything seem for a few seconds. Amirite?

5 26

Dang it was supposed to say "feel better"... Now I need a hug

seem.... WHAT

@Nagro seem.... WHAT

seem invisible.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +7Reply

As long as it's a random person I know. If it's some random person from out of the blue, then that's kind of creepy.

@sweetdreams As long as it's a random person I know. If it's some random person from out of the blue, then that's kind of creepy.

I know! I had that happen a lot in my freshman year. Really tall seniors would randomly hug me so all I know for a few seconds is that I can't move and there's dark fabric in front of my face. Totally weird.

What if your "tough time" was waking up in a hospital, covered in 3rd degree burns?

Thanks :)

THIS IS SUCH AN OLD POST AND IT IS MISSING A VERY IMPORTANT KEY WORD. WHY DO PEOPLE ALLOW THIS?!

@Dismantlement THIS IS SUCH AN OLD POST AND IT IS MISSING A VERY IMPORTANT KEY WORD. WHY DO PEOPLE ALLOW THIS?!

I hope you're being sarcastic because you still understand the post and IMO the older the post the better, that way they're less likely to be repeats.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +13Reply
@528491 I hope you're being sarcastic because you still understand the post and IMO the older the post the better, that way...

Actually I wasn't being sarcastic. I know its a decent post but if it's gonna be homepaged then I think it should at least be fixed up. Don't substitue quality for originality. They need to both be present.

@Dismantlement Actually I wasn't being sarcastic. I know its a decent post but if it's gonna be homepaged then I think it should...

Well yeah but the post isn't that bad, they just forgot 1 word it's not as if every word is misspelled.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@528491 Well yeah but the post isn't that bad, they just forgot 1 word it's not as if every word is misspelled.

I don't think you're really seeing my point. This happens ALL THE TIME. Mistakes make it look unofficial and low standard and it's not helping the falling reputation of this site. If you take the time to write a post, then why not take the time to check it for errors?

@1230480

Okay I was being nice to you, but now I see you're a bit of a bitch. Kindly fuck off.

@1230459

In terms of the number of users/posts/comments, yeah it's probably never been better. But I'm referring to overall quality of the material. Actually, come to think of it, that's pretty much unrelated to what I was saying about this post anyway so nevermind :)

@Dismantlement I don't think you're really seeing my point. This happens ALL THE TIME. Mistakes make it look unofficial and low...

No I see your point but it's an honest mistake, that's why I don't think it's that big a deal.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@528491 No I see your point but it's an honest mistake, that's why I don't think it's that big a deal.

To be honest it's not a big deal in one post. I just got sick of seeing shit everywhere and happened to vent on this one.