+2,625

People who line up all night to buy a new product or see a new movie are the same people who write "FIRST!!!" in the comment sections of websites, amirite?

Chromanas avatar
53 55
The voters have decided that Chromana is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I should've stayed up all night waiting for you to post this

damn, second.

Fir - aw damn...fourth!

I see all the Harry Potter movies at midnight and never do the whole "first" thing.

TWENTY-FIFTH!

@wobbuffet I see all the Harry Potter movies at midnight and never do the whole "first" thing. TWENTY-FIFTH!

Ok! Stating any number regardless of whether it is "First" or "Twenty-Fifth" is completely pathetic! Thus proving the amirite post.

FIFTH, SUCK IT

Only for Harry Potter, OP. Only for Harry Potter.

Now we just have to find what the people who go REPEAT!!!! OR REPOST!!! do in real life.

@Badassassin Now we just have to find what the people who go REPEAT!!!! OR REPOST!!! do in real life.

They are the people in the corner of the room who jump on your back when you mention you enjoy listening to the band _ and bombard you with ridiculous trivia in order to show that they love that band far more than anyone ever will.

Hey, going to the Harry Potter movies at midnight are acceptable, and I don't say FIRST on posts..

Last. No one else comment. :DDDDDD

I'll wait till it gets to 99 comments...

I am 5,483 in line, AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME! >:O

Wo, it was just at +666

Ohhhhhhh I just practically peed my pants. :)

No people camp out so they can see the movie they've been waiting for and have a guaranteed spot

THIRTY SIXTH, Hopefully I counted correctly.

55th!

@269152

Well done loser smilie

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are +1Reply

well, i line up for stuff but get ticked when people write first..i always pout twenty-ninth. :)

INFINITY-NTH!

no, people just want to be able to see a movie because they really want to see it, or want the product because they need it before it sells out. They don't have to be immature and say that in any old comment box!

FIRST COMMENTZ LOLOLOLOLOLZZZZ H4X

hahaha, I made the vote +1776 that reminded me of the robot chicken skit. hahah soooo funny.. sorry, random...

Fifty third
This OP is win.

FIRSSTTT!!!! just kidding 54th

Not true for me. I ocasionaly will do the "FIRST!" in the coments, but I have never waited in line for a product or a movie to be released.

this SO isn't true!!!!!!!!! I stand in line for those things, because i REALLY like to see those movies or need that product really fast before it gets sold out. I DON'T need to be immature and yell FIRST everytime someone says something!!!

2x-3y+x•y+1/2x=m
Solve for m

@swankorn 2x-3y+x•y+1/2x=m Solve for m

... m can be anything, so:
-∞ < m < +∞

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are -1Reply

i love this! haha, its so truu.

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol u so clever!!one!eleven!!

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are +6Reply
@FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as a wise man once said, first to comment, last to get laid

BenBiggss avatar BenBiggs Yeah You Are +6Reply

Zero!!:D hahaha

Zero!!:D hahaha